My friend Laura Tison decided she wanted to poke at me because I haven't updated my blog in forever... So here I am! Today my outfit is from Jane! I've loved this store ever since I first stepped in it about a year ago. The detail in the clothing is just perfect! And I can always get the prim parts to work no matter what shape I'm wearing.. which is awesome, because I change my shape a lot, haha. Anyway, let's get to the good stuff!




I love love LOVE this shirt. *_*


Hehe, I managed to get my RL piercings for my SL av. I'msoflippingexcited.



These have to be the *cutest* pants cuffs ever.




GET THE LOOK!

Jacket - Jane - essence jacket.raven
Shirt - Jane - essence tee.pewter
Pants - Jane essence pant.raven
Shoes - Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Black (Box)
Tattoo - *Luck Inc* Beyond the Veil
Eye Makeup - - DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp
Gauged ears - *Drot* - Stretched ear SIZE- 1''
Skin - !Rehab - Shelbie Pale ~ five
Lip Piercing - Medley ShadowPiercings v2-Verticle Labret
Septum Piercing - Cobrahive - N-Horn
Hair - Elikatira  Away - Blonde 07






This entry was posted on 10:20 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: