Yes yes I knowwww, it's been a week since I started this thing. I got SO BUSY. And lazy. One more than the other.. Guess which! Haha. ANYWAY. I found a totally cute mesh hair and it inspired me to blog it for you! You're so going to love this :D




I just love love love how it moves with my avatar




Get the look!

Skin - .::Mother Goose's:: Loa(A)
Hair - Alice Project - Amiya - Brown
Ears - Plastik :[P]:- LAZYSUNDAYS;//Labradorite Tattooed Ears
Eyes - Plastik VaeCollection-Shea
Face paint - [EY:NO] ~FACE PAINT SET~
Nails - [EY:NO] French <3 Nails incl. Rings
Top - Gawk! Blue Striped Baggy Pullover *new*
Jeans - {mon tissu} Denim - Lou Lou ~ Black
Feet - Maitreya Gold * Bare Feet Flat
Shape made by me <3





This entry was posted on 7:35 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: