I just have so much in my inventory, I can't wait to show it to everybody! This outfit is a bit different and I'm wearing my new skin from Mother Goose's.. Looks a bit like the last one but paler and still way super cute :D


Are you a bitch? I know I am! Haha...



Aren't those dimples cute? Love tattoo layers!

Get the look!

Dress - :STICKY FINGERS: My black halter neck dress
Tattoo - [GLUE INK]  No regrets Fruit Tingle Tattoo
Stockings - *blowpop* Seamed Fishnet Tights -Black
Dimple Piercings - ~S.N.G~ Dimples with Piercings
Other piercings - <- PoM ->  - Face Piercing - Sarah
Shoes - *Kookie* Armarda/ Black Wash 
Skin - .::Mother Goose's::.  Ruka(A)4teeth
Hair - [YunA'sHAIR]-[YH]-40-=PLATINUMPACK=


And now I shall leave you..... with lots of bass. Rock your face off. Kay bye. <3







This entry was posted on 10:36 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: