Hello all the people that are reading this.. If there are people... I hope so... haha.


sooo I've randomly decided to start a fashion blog! I'm insanely obsessed with shopping, so I figured I might as well throw up my "fashion secrets" if you'd like to call them that. My style changes on a day to day basis, so expect a lot of randomness! Todaaaay I'm pretty in pink. :> Take a look!





Aren't I adorable?!


Get the look!


Hooves - *Epic*  Faun [Storybook] Garter Socks {Baby Pink}

Clothing - Gawk! for Pure Juice - Pink High Waist Suit
Piercing - Cobrahive - N-horn
Ears - [twee.] - Perso Ears
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Pompon Hair - Blonds
Skin - .::Mother Goose's::. Trudy-III(tan)2teeth



This entry was posted on 6:55 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: